No results found.
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the www.bentallcentre.co.uk website which is provided for personal entertainment, information, and educational use only. Your use of the website is subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these carefully. By accessing the website, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to update and change these terms at any time without notice.
The Site is controlled and operated by the Bentall Centre via InSites Digital LTD (“we” or “us”) from our registered office at Management Suite, The Bentall Centre, Wood Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. KT1 1TP (Registered in England & Wales with Company No. 2707254 VAT No. 609 1427 51).
If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, please do not use the website.
Your use of www.bentallcentre.co.uk is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
1. The Bentall Centre accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
2. Performance details on the website are subject to change without prior notice. The Bentall Centre accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through it.
3. By logging on to www.bentallcentre.co.uk you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Bentall Centre site or your access to it.
4. The Bentall Centre is not responsible for the content of any linked site and the inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
5. You will only use www.bentallcentre.co.uk for personal private use.
The text and images contained at www.bentallcentre.co.uk belong to The Bentall Centre and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of www.bentallcentre.co.uk for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the written permission of The Bentall Centre.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The materials, data, text, images, video, and audio contained on the website belong to The Bentall Centre or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated on the website you can access, view and (where possible) print any part of that content for personal, non-commercial use only but any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original. All other rights are reserved. Any other use could lead to breach of copyright or other rights without the prior written permission of The Bentall Centre or its licensors.
2. Unless otherwise stated the website content is provided for free and is for private, non-commercial purposes. Although The Bentall Centre endeavours to keep the information on the website accurate and updated The Bentall Centre makes no guarantees or representations as to the Site’s accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability. The Bentall Centre assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of the website is at your own risk. The Bentall Centre does not guarantee that the website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used to access it. You are responsible for all telecoms access services and computer equipment and software necessary to connect to and use the website, we do not have any control over, or responsibility for these. Neither The Bentall Centre or any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the website. The Bentall Centre assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Bentall Centre or its affiliates may, but have no obligation to, use or amend anything you transmit or post for any purpose in any way without further consent from or any payment to you. Please do not submit anything that cannot, or you do not want to be used in this way. The Bentall Centre reserves the right to remove any communications transmitted to the website including but not limited to the reasons set out in 8. below.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of The Bentall Centre, its tenants and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Site should be constructed as granting a licence or right to use any Marks without the prior written permission of The Bentall Centre, its tenants or its licensors.
7. The Bentall Centre has not reviewed all the sites linked to or from the website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other sites linked to or from the website. Any purchase of goods and services made through third parties shall be subject to those third parties’ terms and conditions.
8. The Bentall Centre reserves the right but accepts no obligation to monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmission, and bulletin boards on the website. The Bentall Centre assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of such material nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained in such elements of the website. You are prohibited from posting scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Bentall Centre will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Bentall Centre to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Remember that you will be legally responsible for all the material you do submit to the website – think before you post!
9. The formation, existence, construction, performance, and validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Your continued use of the website indicates your acceptance of these Terms.
10. The Bentall Centre may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms.
11. You must not, nor try to, make mass, automated, or systematic extractions of the website content, or use it to create or include it within another paper or electronic database, or try to re-sell it or re-distribute it. We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other sites link to or frame or re-present any of the website content.
12. Note that you will be asked to agree to additional terms and conditions in order to use or carry out transactions on other parts of the website: in particular if you are booking tickets or purchasing products from the website shop.
13. Only you or we have the right to enforce any provision under these Terms and Conditions.
14. If you are in breach of these Terms, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are, we may suspend and/or terminate your access to this website without prior notice. If you are in breach of these Terms and we do not take any action against you, we may still take action against you later or if you breach the same term on another occasion or if you breach a different term.
15. We intend to rely upon these written Terms, as may be amended in accordance with paragraph 10 above, and the other terms and documents referred to in it, as the entire understanding between you and The Bentall Centre relating to your use of the website. If you and we agree any changes, please make sure that you request that these are confirmed in writing. That way we can avoid any problems surrounding what we or you are expected to do.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE BENTALL CENTRE.
1. Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted.
2. Only Guide and Assistant dogs are permitted in the Centre.
4. Photography is not permitted without prior permission, please email: email@example.com
5. Filming is not permitted unless you have permission from the landlords, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters & other leisure transportation devises are not permitted in the Centre.
This policy explains our approach to personal information collection, storage and use in connection with this website. Please read this Policy carefully. By using the website, you will be deemed to have agreed with this Policy, so if you do not agree please do not use the website.
1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use information about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation and regulations.
2. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you e.g., your name, address, etc., unless you choose to register or contact us directly. We may collect details of any transactions you carry out and a record of any correspondence with you. You should be aware that you may be making available personally identifiable information about yourself when you submit material to be posted on the site e.g., on the message board. Please take care when doing so. We automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using etc.
3. We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant website activity to which it relates e.g., to supply information or goods you have requested. We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you register to provide you with the features and service(s) for which that registration was necessary, e.g., to keep you informed about events, news and offers that we think may be of interest to you. You will, at all times, be offered the opportunity to remove your details from our database.
4. We may also use the information gathered via the website for internal administration and analysis. We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties without your prior consent.
5. We will never collect sensitive non-personally identifiable information, e.g., relating to personal matters such as health, about you without your explicit consent.
6. We may obtain non-personally identifiable information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which will be stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who the user is. For example, they enable us to personalise the website by storing information about your preferences and help us to estimate usage of the website. You may refuse to accept cookies by deactivating them on your browser.
7. We employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised access to information that we collect online. Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, e.g., in response to legal process or when we believe that in good faith that the law requires it, such as in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request.
8. Our website contains links to other sites whose information practice may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. Also, we cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web or that may be collectable in transit by others.